This Policy may use terms and definitions as set out in the End User License Agreement, which this Policy and Game Rules (Appendix 1 to the EULA) constitute an inherent part of. The EULA and its Appendices together with this Policy are public documents and are available to any Internet user.
- What information of yours will be collected
- The ways we collect personal data about you and how the information will be used, and
- How you can control the collection, correction and/or deletion of information
- Information we may collect
- Name, Nickname and email address, profile information (e.g. profile photo)
- Your messages to the Products (such as chat logs and user support tickets)
Automatically Collected Data:
- IP address or other device address or ID
- web browser and/or device type
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- General location data and
- Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent)
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other users inside the Products
- Data about your account and game progress
In most cases, we also create a Crazy Panda-specific ID for you when you use the Products.
Information From Other Sources
We may obtain information, including Personal Data, from third parties and sources other than the Products, such as our partners and advertisers:
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Products (such as Facebook, WeChat or Google)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for analytics, advertising and research purposes, such as information about third-party apps on your device, so we can provide you better Products.
- How we use the information we collect
Operations, Improvements, Communications:
We use the information
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Products
- To provide the products and information that you request
- To respond to comments and questions
- To provide support to users of the Products
- To understand and analyze the preferences of users, to improve the Products, and to develop new products, feature, and functionality
Cookies And Tracking Technologies
We use automatically collected information and other information collected in the Products through cookies and similar technologies to:
- personalize our Products
- provide customized advertisements, content, and information
- monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Products and third-party marketing activities
- conduct research
- With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes, such as using your GPS location to show you local events
- To whom we disclose information
Other Players And Users
Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available in our Products will be available to others.
Our Partners Working for Crazy Panda
We limit the information provided to our partners to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions to provide the Products, such as hosting, user support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
Law Enforcement And Public Authorities
We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, in response to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to
- comply with applicable laws and the reasonable requests of law enforcement
- to enforce our EULA or to protect the security or integrity of our Products
- to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Crazy Panda, our users or others.
Advertising And Social Media Partners
- Data Transfer
Our Products are global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
- Your Choices And Rights
Opt-Out Of Commercial Communications And Other Direct Marketing
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Opt-Out Of Targeted Advertising
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). For more information, see also: http://crazypandagames.com/opt-out.
Access, Correction, Deletion
If you wish to access or correct any Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you, or restrict how we use or share your data you may contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe.
Cookies And Similar Technologies
You can disable cookies in your browser settings, but some parts of the Products may then not function properly.
- How Do We Protect Your Data
We take all the necessary and sufficient measures, organizational and technical, to protect your Data from unlawful and/or accidental access, destruction, amendment, blocking, copying, distribution, and any other unlawful actions by any third party.
This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls. We use SSL technology to encrypt data during transmission through public internet, and we also employ application-layer security features to further anonymize Personal Data.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable laws of international legislation.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Products. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Products. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13 and without verifiable parental consent, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
- Contact Us
Name of the controller: Crazy Panda Limited
Address: 3026, Limassol, Agias Zonis 1, Thessalonikis 2. Nicolaou Pentadromos Centre, office 27A.